Sunday, March 1, 2009

Surprise Visit from Nicolie and Kaden!

Today, one of my bestest friends Nicole surprised me with a visit!! I havent seen here in months and also got to meet her precious new little on Kaden, who is a month old! Travis was hilarious with Kaden and was trying to steal his paci and beat him up. We already know who the bully is. Looks like we have our hands full! It was so good to see them and visit. I wish they could have stayed longer but we will take anything we can get!

Here are some pics to enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Auntie Jen and Sarah also came for a visit yesterday and they had lots of fun with Travis. We made dinner and cupcakes for dessert...apparently cupcakes are the new thing! Here is a picture of Sarah with Travie. The last time she saw him he was just a little thing!

Photobucket

Travis has been doing really well on his feedings for the past few days, but we have discovered that he only likes fresh breastmilk and not the previously frozen stuff. This is tough since my supply is way low right now. I am trying everything to build it back up but it doesnt seem to be working very well. I want to give my baby the world and this is pretty hard on me right now, but I am doing the best I can. Hope everyone had as great a weekend as we have!!

Oh and here is a bonus picture....just cuz hes too darn cute!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenann said...

He is too darn cute!