Friday, August 5, 2011

Pretty in Pink (and zebra)

Oh my goodness. My entire life I have wanted a pretty little girl that I could dress up. Then I got the pretty little girl, but clothes are still way too big on her. So today, Ava got to wear her first accessory, a BOW. A friend of mine made Ava many teeny little bows that are just her size! As you can also see, Ava is no longer on that bulky bubble CPAP. Her doctor said it was bugging her more than it was helping her, so she decided to try her on high flow and she has been doing great! I am hoping to be able to do kangaroo care with her tonight, which is skin to skin holding.


5 comments:

Jessi said...

Oh that is the cutest! And yay!! for cuddling!

Steph said...

Oh how beautiful! And YAY for Kangaroo!! Sounds like an upswing on the coaster to me!

Megan said...

Yay for some snuggling with your little fashionista!

Candace said...

She's just precious!! :) I'm so gla dyou got to snuggle your little sweetie!

Jim's Mom said...

I can't believe she's already off the CPAP again!!! SO EXCITED!!! Welcome back, Little Miss Super Preemie!!!