Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Well this WAS going to be a good update...

But I guess I waited too long. Things change so quickly. I got a call from Ava's doctor first thing this morning telling me they are going to put her on CPAP because of all of the episodes she was having last night. She can't figure out why she is having so many and she has done a third workup to check for any infections but does not think that Ava is sick. She had SUCH a great day yesterday, only having 1 epidsode all day. I was so hopeful that she was starting to decrease these episodes so she could move forward. Last night when I visited her she was so happy and calm and beautiful and doing so well. We snuggled for over an hour and it was pure bliss. So this morning, it's a tough pill to swallow to hear that she is moving backwards. I know that CPAP is not the worst thing in the world, but it's definitely not PROGRESS. Of course all of this is happening now, when I can't be with her during the day. I am so angry that she is struggling so much and just want her to move forward and get bigger and better every day. I am sorry I have not added pictures lately, right now I just don't have the energy. I will try to add some later on today. Please pray for Miss Ava that she can remember to breathe and not be on CPAP long.

No comments: